Download and install the Report Designer v4.0.140 update
The Report Designer v4.0.140 update is available for Sage 50 Accounts v23.2 and v24.0, and Sage 50 Payroll v23.0.101 and above.
This update improves the functionality for sending Sage reports to Excel. Once you install the update, the Report Browser window contains the following three options for sending reports to Excel:
- Export – Choose from a list of file types and save the report to a specified folder.
- Report to Excel – Exports the report to Excel in the same format as the report preview.
- Data to Excel – Exports the report data to Excel, placing the information in columns ready for further analysis.
1. On the computer that has Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll installed, click the download link below.
Depending on your Internet browser, the file saves to your Downloads folder or you’re prompted to save the file.
2. If prompted to save the file, browse to where you want to save it, then click Save.
1.Browse to your Downloads folder, or the folder where you saved the download.
2. Double-click the downloaded file, Sage.ReportDesigner.Update.4.0.140.msi