What is the latest version of Sage Payoll (Micropay)
You should check the version you’re currently using and make a note of where the software is installed.
1. Within Sage Payroll, click Help then click System Information.
2. Check that the version number is 126.96.36.1990
If it’s one of the versions above, you’ve already installed the latest software update.
If it’s 22.1 or below, you need to download and install the update now.
3. Make a note of the Program Directory and Data Directory.
Download and install the latest version of Sage Payroll
1. Close Sage Payroll and all other software.
Click the update link below and sign in to download the relevant update@:
2. Double-click the file that downloads
3. Select the I accept the terms of the licence check box, then click Next.
4. Select This Computer, then click Next.
5. Select Custom, then click Next.
6. Check the program and data directories are the same as you noted earlier.
If not, click Browse, enter the correct directories, then click OK.
7. Click Next, then select the Add shortcuts to my desktop check box.
8. Click Install, then click Finish.