Resend Payroll Submission option (v22.2)
If you make any changes to a previous pay period after you’ve sent the submission to Revenue, you can use the Resend Payroll Submission option to let Revenue know about the changes.
To resend the submission, follow the steps below.
- From the process map, click Payroll Submission.
- When the warning about the Amended Submission appears, click Yes.
- Enter your ROS digital certificate password in the box provided, if not previously saved.
- Click Next then click Continue.
- Check the information is correct within the Review Details window.To view a detailed breakdown of the values per employee, click Export Details.
- Once you’re happy with the details, to proceed, click Submit.
Once you click Submit, this process can’t be reversed or stopped.
- Once the amendment submission is successfully received by Revenue, a confirmation window appears. To produce a copy of the submission log for your records, click Export Details then to:
- Print the report, click the Printer button.
- Save a PDF copy of the report, click the Save button.
To close the report, click X at the top right-hand side of the window.
- To close the Send Payroll Submission window, click Finish.
If you want to check or review the previous submissions you’ve made to Revenue, you can do this using the View Payroll Submission Log option. Read more >