Book a Free Consultation
PAYE Modernisation Update
Join Pimbrook & Revenue on this live event and get an update on what has happened since PAYE Modernisation has gone live and the challenges businesses are facing.
We will discuss how PAYE Modernisation affects the payroll process and what is expected from you going forward. We will also give you a demo of how Sage Payroll is handling the PAYE Modernisation processes.
- What is PAYE Modernisation and how to ensure compliance
- How PAYE Modernisation will streamline your payroll processes
- The benefits of PAYE Modernisation to your business
- Recent changes & updates to PAYE Modernisation
- Real time reporting to Revenue
- Making corrections to the payroll
- Non-compliance and penalties
- How Sage Payroll is handling the PAYE Modernisation processes
PAYE Modernisation Update!
Tuesday 26th February 2019
10am to 11am
Please Note: The PAYE Modernisation Update Event has now been fully booked. Thank you for expressing your interest. Please keep an eye on the website for our future upcoming online events!
Sinead Sweeney – Revenue
Sinead Sweeney is the Change and Communications Manager for the PAYE Modernisation project. Sinead is a qualified Revenue professional with over 20 years tax experience. Prior to this role Sinead was the PREM audit manager for LCD with responsibility for audit and compliance across the division. She has extensive experience across diverse functions within the Revenue organisation.
Stephanie Davies – Pimbrook Software
Stephanie Davies is a customer focused business owner and a veteran with over 20 years’ experience of helping small to medium sized companies better manage and grow their business using technology. Stephanie is Managing Director of Pimbrook Software, the largest Sage 50 and Payroll Partner in Ireland.