Sage Payroll can be configured to suit the individual needs of your business and allows you to design and create detailed reports with the Advanced Report Writer.
Sage Micropay (now Sage Payroll) is a payroll software that reduces the stress when the pressure is on. You can be rest assured you’re always legislatively compliant and in complete control of your payroll processes, with all of the information and tools you need right at your fingertips.
Sage Micropay Payroll Software Features:
- Import timesheets, batch entry time and pay, automatic time sheets
Catering for all Revenue requirements – PAYE, PRSI, USC, PRSA’s and BIK (Benefit in Kind).
- Revenue-On-Line Compatible (P45s, P30s, P35s)
- EFT/Paypath Files
- Formula based payments and deductions
- Credit Union Payments
- Split Payments
- Calculates holiday entitlement and pay
- Assign employees to multiple departments and cost centres
- Email payslips with PDF password protected attachments
- Customised reporting with Excel and PDF integration
- Nominal Integration with your Accounts Package
- Integrate Sage HR & Sage PeopleLink
- Historical Data
- Excel Integration
- PDF Integration
- Period Archive
- Company Consolidation
- Bonus Run and Salary Review dates
- Payroll End of Year Guide
- CSO Reporting
The Pimbrook Advantage
What sets us apart is our commitment to providing the ultimate support service for our clients, delivered on a personal consultative basis. We are extremely well placed to offer class-leading support, as our background is in Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll Software training. We firmly believe that no two clients are the same, so we provide bespoke training programmes that address their specific needs and challenges. We are also aware of the commercial realities that face our clients, and ensure that we equip our clients with the full range of Accounts and Payroll skills to optimise their business. And as an SME ourselves, we have a particular empathy for fellow SME’s and their need for premium customer service, fast turnaround, strict adherence to deadlines – all delivered by highly professional staff and offering exceptional value for money.