The Pimbrook Advantage
What sets us apart is our commitment to providing the ultimate support service for our clients, delivered on a personal consultative basis. We are extremely well placed to offer class-leading support, as our background is in Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll Software training. We firmly believe that no two clients are the same, so we provide bespoke training programmes that address their specific needs and challenges. We are also aware of the commercial realities that face our clients, and ensure that we equip our clients with the full range of Accounts and Payroll skills to optimise their business. And as an SME ourselves, we have a particular empathy for fellow SME’s and their need for premium customer service, fast turnaround, strict adherence to deadlines – all delivered by highly professional staff and offering exceptional value for money.
How does a Distribution Company benefit from Sage 200?
- Total business control helping you streamline processes between traders, suppliers and customers, helping businesses run at optimum profitability.
- Effectively manage every element of your supply chain – from quotations, to price books; receiving and delivering goods, together with a sophisticated stock management system that’s fully linked to your financial data.
- Control and manage the financial position of the business with accurate and timely data with the ability to run analytics to spot trends and inform on critical business decisions.
- 360 degree view of your customer, enabling you to manage the complete customer lifecycle from first point of contact through to maintaining and building a valuable relationship. Allows you to maximise the effectiveness of every customer interaction.
Sage 200 Overview Video
Sage 200 – At a Glance!
Company Size: 10 – 200 Employees & up to 50 Users
- Highly customisable solution for growing businesses
- In-depth management reporting and Business Intelligence
- Advanced handling of foreign currency
- Greater control over financial periods
- Store and track stock in multiple warehouses
- Batch/serial number processing
- Integrated CRM functionality
- Customise systems to your way of working
- Can be integrated with 3rd party systems
- Flexible modules available
- Specialists in vertical markets
- Choose to pay monthly or upfront
We are an accredited Sage Ireland developer, with extensive expertise in delivering Sage 200 into the Distribution Sector. Our business ethos is founded firmly on exceptional customer service, and the longevity of our business relationships is proof positive of our commitment to behaving as a partner rather than a supplier. We deliver award-winning service that is rooted in a deep understanding of the Distribution Sector and a level of personal commitment that is second to none.