Book a Free Consultation
Pimbrook Software (Pimbrook) offers complete payroll and accounting software solutions for small to medium size businesses. These solutions allow organisations to manage their payroll process more efficiently and gain control over their cash flow.
Due to the rapid expansion of the company and our commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service and support, we are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive individual for Application Support to join our expanding customer service team.
Current Job Vacancy
- Application Support – based in Tramore, Waterford
The role of “Application Support” involves manning a help desk to provide support on business software products in response to customer queries. The role will also involve providing software implementation services either remotely or on customer site. Training will be provided on the all software and procedures used. The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone and interpersonal skills, good organisation abilities and knowledge of accounting procedures and business software. Past experience in a software application help desk environment or with Sage accounting software application and payroll products (i.e. Sage 50 and Micropay) would be a distinct advantage.
- Job title : Application Support
- Department : Customer Service
- Responsible to : Support Manager
- Location : Tramore, Waterford
- Purpose of the job : Provide application support and provide implementation services to customers on business software products.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries efficiently and consistently within agreed service levels.Record all customer queries accurately in the support system.
- Provide accurate solutions to customer queries where possible using the knowledge provided via training, in-house knowledge base, colleagues & partners.
- Escalate queries that cannot be answered to the appropriate source (e.g. senior support staff, technical staff, partners, etc.).
- Update queries logged in the support system to reflect their current status and latest actions performed and/or required.
- Work as part of the help desk support team to ensure all customer queries are being logged and progressed to a satisfactory solution as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Provide implementation services (i.e. consulting, installation, training, report writing, etc.) either remotely or on customer site as required.
- Liaise with implementation, technical and administration teams where necessary.
- Help to maintain a customer service knowledge base which will contain documents that provide solutions to issues already solved.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and/or business software.
- Ability and willingness to travel, full driving licence and own transport.
Additional Relevant Qualifications:
The following attributes will be an advantage:
- Past experience in a customer support or help desk environment.
- Knowledge of Sage business or accounting software (E.g. Sage 50 or Sage 200).
- Problem solving ability.
- Technical skills (e.g. Excel, SQL Server, MS Office, MS Windows).
- Training experience.
- Flexible positive attitude.