Commercial Invoice Layout
A4 Commercial invoice – Plain paper (Print or Email)
A summary report showing the net, tax and gross values for each invoice.
- Click Download.
The file either automatically saves to your Downloads folder or you are prompted to save the file.
- If prompted to save the file, browse to where you want to save it, for example, the Windows desktop, then click Save.
- Open Sage Accounts, on the menu bar click File, then click Restore.
- Click Browse, browse to where you saved the file, then double-click the file cominvplaina4.001
- Below Description of data to be restored, check that it shows the following:
- To install the report, click OK.
When a message appears advising you are about to overwrite data held in your company, click Yes. As this backup only contains a single report, no data is overwritten.
- Click OK then log into Sage Accounts.
Your new layout can be found in when you print an invoice.