Sage 50 Version 27.1 – Brexit (ROI)
Sage 50 version 27.1 – Brexit (ROI)
1. Take a backup
2. Install update 27.1
3. When you launch the correct regional settings are correct at the point of opening
PC Regional settings to UK and then open the UK company
- Change the regional settings to IRE and then open the Irish company
- If you haven’t finished processing 2020 transactions tick the box for UK tick as EU.
4. Settings – Country Codes
5. When VIES, RTD and Intrastat has been processed then go back in and untick.
6. Check Tax codes are set up correctly
7. Please note the tax codes is set to 21%. You will need to change to 23%
8. Enter Commodity Codes
9. Enter EORI number
10. Check Country Codes have XI for NI and XU for GB
If you are processing transactions in December do you need to tick UK in the EU before processing?
You cannot submit the xml file for RTD and vies and Intrastat directly