Change a password in Sage Accounts
In Sage Accounts you can follow the steps below to change a password while logged in as that user, or while logged in as manager.
While logged in as the user
- On the menu bar click Settings, then click Change Password.
- Enter the new password into the New Password and Confirm Password
- If prompted, enter a security question and answer to help with future password resets.
- Click OK.
While logged in as manager
- On the menu bar click Settings, then click Access Rights.
- Click the username then click Edit.
- Enter the new password then click OK.