Clear Disk Space in Windows
To clear space on the system disk on a windows device follow these steps
1. Shut down all apps
2. Use Disk Cleanup
- Right click the disk in Fiel Explore and select Properties – Disk Cleanup
- Click System cleanup first
- Then delete fields – should give options to free up the below areas as part of this.
- Windows Cleanup
- Windows temporary file s- Windows\temp folder
- Downloads folder
- Temporary Internet files
- Recycle Bin
3. Search for large files in File Explorer and delete/archive any that are not required.