What’s new in Sage Payroll (Micropay) v27.1
Sage has released an update to improve ERR features, validating employees approaching 66, CWPS and ERR History as follows:
1. Enhanced reporting improvements
To help you with the Enhanced Reporting Requirements (ERR), in v27.1 we’ve made the following improvements based on your feedback:
- Export Details option to print and save submission details
- Re-send Enhanced Reporting submissions for previous period
- Sub-categories for expense payments
- Hourly rates on expense payments
- New messaging when using Period Rewind and Enhanced Reporting Submissions
- Enhanced reporting screens resized to make the columns and fields clearer
2. Improved validation and messaging for employees approaching 66 years old.
3. CWPS – Fix for exporting file with the incorrect year.
4. Invalid History error when sending corrections following ERR submission. You can amend any new Payroll or ERR submissions made in v27.1.
Download and install the latest version of Sage Payroll.